Hair4UBoost minoxidil booster
1. Hair4UBoost activate minoxidil for better hair regrowth
2. Boost minoxidil effect in old user.
3.Activate minoxidil in non responder.
4.Make minoxidil work again
5. Breakthrough hair loss research
How to use:
Apply 1ml 10 minutes before applying Minoxidil solution.
KNOW YOUR PRODUCT
α) What is Hair4UBoost?
It is a hair solution for people suffering from patterned hair loss or androgenic alopecia or hair thinning who are either slow responder or do not respond to Minoxidil solution.
β) How it works?
It upregulates follicular sulfotransferase enzyme activity.
γ) Uniqueness of the product
It will improve the response to Minoxidil in non-responder or slow responders.
Q. I have Baldness; Can I use it?
R. It is not a hair regrowth product. It can only work to make your minoxidil solution work for you.
Q. How long to use it?
R. use it in tandem with minoxidil till the time you use minoxidil or till your doctor suggests you.
Q. What are the side effects?
R. Some patients, depending on their scalp health may notice itching, irritation, dryness, dandruff. Generally, these symptoms will disappear with continued usage. If they persist after several weeks or are bothersome, then contact our team. And we will be more than happy to help you.
Q. Can a female with hair issues use the product?
R. Consult our doctors to know if you can use it.
Q. What about its use in Pregnant or lactating mother?
R. This product is NOT to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
- Company: Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Composition: Sultaboost blend
- Packing: 60ml bottle for EXTERNAL APPLICATION
- Storage: Store in a cool dry place. Protect from direct sunlight.
- Use : It is used for Minoxidil Non-Responders for the treatment of hair loss (alopecia) especially patterned hair loss along with minoxidil solution.
- Always read and understand entire instructions on medicine bottle and/or package leaflet before use
To be sold by retail on the prescription of a Registered Medical Practitioner only.
Indications: It is to be used in people who are not responding to minoxidil or who are Non-Responder to minoxidil.
Mechanism of action: It upregulates follicular sulfotransferase enzyme activity.
- Do not use it if you are allergic to any ingredients of this medicine (check the label on bottle for complete ingredients).
- Unsafe to use in pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your doctor if using in patients younger than 18 years or older than 60 years.
Warning and Precautions:
- If it comes in contact with eyes, nose or mouth, flush the area thoroughly with water.
- If it is consumed orally, rush to doctor immediately.
- If you have scalp disease or disorder like seborrheic dermatitis, scalp psoriasis, check with your doctor before using it.
- Do not apply on inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp skin.
keyword: Hair 4 you, Hair for you, Hair for u, Hair4 u