KNOW YOUR PRODUCT
α) What is Balayantra ?
It is an effective tool to reduce hair loss and the best point is, you can use it at home as well.
β) How it works?
The rolling effect mimics head massage without fear of hair entanglement and breakage. Thereby increasing the blood flow to the scalp. This also enhances the absorption of any product applied on the scalp. The pressure created by the roller tip works like acupuncture giving a soothing effect.
γ) Uniqueness of the product
Anyone at any age can use it at home. No side effects while using it. Cost effective.
GET YOUR DOUBTS CLEARED (FAQ section)
- Who can use the Balayantra? R. It is for patients suffering from hair loss and or hair thinning. Good news is that even for people without any hair issue who want to maintain hair growth, can use it or people who want to just massage their scalp.
- I am on hair regrowth medicines; Can I still use Balayantra? R. By and large it is not a standalone treatment. It is supplementary to other treatment. Using Balayantra will help you achieve results faster.
- How often to use it? R. It is recommended to be used once a day.
- I have boils on the scalp; can I use Balayantra? R. If you boils, painful pustule, or open wound on the scalp, then avoid using the Balayantra.
- What are the side effects? R. There are no side effects.
- Can a female with hair issues use dermaroller? R. Yes. It can be used by female, male, kids, elderly.
- What about its use in Pregnant or lactating mother? R. Safe in pregnancy or lactation.