To be sold by retail on the prescription of a Registered Medical Practitioner only.
- It is effective in treating androgenic alopecia/ male pattern hair loss.
- It is most effective in hair thinned area rather than bald area and more effective on top of scalp rather than in front hairline.
- It is can be used on beard or moustache area but with variable outcome.
- It is advisable to take opinion of qualified doctor for use in female patients with hair thinning.
2 Mechanism of action:
- Minoxidil, FDA approved drug, is a vasodilator, thereby it increases the blood flow to hair follicle. This provides more nutrition to hair follicle making them stronger and preventing hair loss.
- TrichogenVeg has 14 actives while Caffeine helps to boost follicular circulation.
3. Directions for Use:
- Use it as per your doctors advice.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Use the medicine only on scalp. Do not apply on other body area.
- Apply directly on the dry scalp using the applicator. Check the label for directions before use.
- If you are using fingertips to rub the medicine, then thoroughly wash your hands afterwards.
- Do not apply on inflammed, irritated, infected or painful scalp skin.
- Do not allow the medicine to trickle on your forehead which can result in undesirable facial hair.
- Do not shampoo for 4 hours after the application since it can reduce the efficacy of medicine.
4. Duration of use and expected outcome results:
- You have to use it for 2 to 4 months before you see any result.
- Continued use is necessary to maintain and increase hair growth. On stopping it, hair loss/thinning will resume again.
- The amount of hair growth is different for each person. This product will not work for all patients.
- Some patients may notice increase hair fall during first few weeks of application. This is during to shedding of weak telogen hair by the growing hair under the influence of medicine. This temporary hair shedding is seen between 2 to 6 weeks of use. If hair shedding persists beyond 6 weeks, consult your doctor.
5. Side effects:
- Itching, dryness, redness, dermatitis, dandruff of scalp.
- Unwanted facial hair.
- Eye irritation.
- Change in hair color and or texture.
- Skin rash, swelling of face, lips, tongue or breathing difficulty, seek urgent doctor advice.
- Dizziness, faintness, rapid heartbeat, chest pain especially if you have heart or blood pressure issue.
6. Safety Advice:
- Do not use it if you are allergic to minoxidil or any other ingredients of this medicine (check the label on bottle for complete ingredients).
- Unsafe to use in pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your doctor if using in patients younger than 18 years or older than 60 years.
- Do not drive or use machinery since it may cause dizziness or low blood pressure.
7. Warning and Precautions:
- If it comes in contact with eyes, nose or mouth, flush the area thoroughly with water.
- If it is consumed orally, rush to doctor immediately.
- If you have scalp disease or disorder like seborrheic dermatitis, scalp psoriasis, check with your doctor before using it.
- Do not apply on inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp skin.
- Consult your doctor before using it if you have hypertension or cardiac/heart problem.
- If you are taking medicine for high blood pressure, talk to your doctor before using it.
- If you have heart disease like abnormal heart rhythm, angina, chest pain or other issue, consult your doctor before using it.
- If you are using any product on scalp like corticosteroids, tretinoin, coal tar, check with your doctor.
9. USP of this product:
- Transcutol for enhanced penetration.
- Lipid base to reduce scalp irritation.
- With added advantage of Trichogen Veg, Caffeine.
KNOW YOUR PRODUCT
α) What is Adonsidil M4 solution?
It is a hair solution for people suffering from genetic hairloss or patterned hair loss or androgenic alopecia with hair loss/ hair fall, hair thinning and looking for hair regrowth.
β) How it works?
It’s main constituent is Minoxidil which is a time tested medicine for hair thinning. After penetrating the scalp, minoxidil works on potassium channel and acts as Vasodilator. It means the blood flow to the hair follicle is increased which provides better nutrients. While DHT blocker acts on the enzyme called as 5-α reductase thereby preventing DHT formation, which causes hair thinning.
γ) Uniqueness of the product
It has unique combination of minoxidil solution with total 4 actives including TrichogenVeg, Caffeine and Transcutol P.
We have added transcutol P to enhance penetration of actives.
To reduce scalp irritation, it contains Lipid.
GET YOUR DOUBTS CLEARED
Q. I have Baldness; Can I use it?
R. Adonsidil works best in areas where there is hair thinning. If there is complete hair loss, better to discuss with us before starting this product.
Q. When will I see results?
R. You should start seeing results in 3 month’s time. In first 3 months, hair fall will be stabilized. In another 3 months, you should notice increase in hair density.
Q. How long to use it?
R. To enjoy thicker, fuller hair you will have to continue using it. As long as one wish to preserve and grow the thinned hair, one has to keep using it.
Q. What will happen if I stop using it?
R. Within few weeks to months, the hair growth due to the product will begin to slow down and you will notice the progressive nature of patterned hair loss.
Q. Why am I loosing hair on starting the product?
R. This is called early shedding. As the product reaches the hair follicle, it starts reviving dormant or inactive hair. These hairs push the existing weaker hairs observed as hair loss. But be reassured. This phase generally lasts for few weeks. And soon you will notice denser hair.
Q. Can I use oil with this product?
R. Your scalp should be free of oil before using Adonsidil since oil will prevent its penetration in the scalp. Hence avoid using oil. But if there is a need to use oil, then use it 3 to 4 hours after the application of product and wash off the oil from scalp before the next application of product.
Q. What are the side effects?
R. By and large Adonsidil is quite safe. Some patients depending on their scalp health may notice itching, irritation, dryness, dandruff. Generally these symptoms will disappear with continued usage. If they persist after several weeks or are bothersome, then contact our team. And we will be more than happy to help you.
Q. Can a female with hair issues use the product?
R. Yes. But discuss with our team if are planning for pregnancy. The frequency of application is also different in female patient.
Q. What about its use in Pregnant or lactating mother?
R. This product is NOT to be used during pregnancy or lactation.