To be sold by retail on the prescription of a Registered Medical Practitioner only.
- It is effective in treating androgenic alopecia/ male pattern hair loss.
- It is most effective in hair thinned area rather than bald area and more effective on top of scalp rather than in front hairline.
- It is NOT recommended for use on beard or moustache area.
- It is NOT recommended for use in female patients with hair thinning.
2 Mechanism of action:
- Minoxidil, FDA approved drug, is a vasodilator, thereby it increases the blood flow to hair follicle. This provides more nutrition to hair follicle making them stronger and preventing hair loss.
- Finasteride is FDA approved drug which is Type II 5 α reductase inhibitor. It decreases scalp DHT concentration thereby reversing its effect of causing miniaturisation.
- TrichogenVeg has 14 actives while Caffeine helps to boost follicular circulaton.
- Redensyl and Procapil contains peptides that works on various levels to promote growth
- Directions for Use:
- Use it as per your doctors advice.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Use the medicine only on scalp. Do not apply on other body area.
- Apply directly on the dry scalp using the applicator. Check the label for directions before use.
- If you are using fingertips to rub the medicine, then thoroughly wash your hands afterwards.
- Do not apply on inflammed, irritated, infected or painful scalp skin.
- Do not allow the medicine to trickle on your forehead which can result in undesirable facial hair.
- Do not shampoo for 4 hours after the application since it can reduce the efficacy of medicine.
- Duration of use and expected outcome results:
- You have to use it for 2 to 4 months before you see any result.
- Continued use is necessary to maintain and increase hair growth. On stopping it, hair loss/thinning will resume again.
- The amount of hair growth is different for each person. This product will not work for all patients.
- Some patients may notice increase hair fall during first few weeks of application. This is during to shedding of weak telogen hair by the growing hair under the influence of medicine. This temporary hair shedding is seen between 2 to 6 weeks of use. If hair shedding persists beyond 6 weeks, consult your doctor.
- Side effects:
- Itching, dryness, redness, dermatitis, dandruff of scalp.
- Unwanted facial hair.
- Eye irritation.
- Change in hair color and or texture.
- Skin rash, swelling of face, lips, tongue or breathing difficulty, seek urgent doctor advice.
- Dizziness, faintness, rapid heartbeat, chest pain especially if you have heart or blood pressure issue.
- Safety Advice:
- Do not use it if you are allergic to minoxidil or any other ingredients of this medicine (check the label on bottle for complete ingredients).
- Unsafe to use in pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your doctor if using in patients younger than 18 years or older than 60 years.
- Do not drive or use machinery since it may cause dizziness or low blood pressure.
- Warning and Precautions:
- If it comes in contact with eyes, nose or mouth, flush the area thoroughly with water.
- If it is consumed orally, rush to doctor immediately.
- If you have scalp disease or disorder like seborrheic dermatitis, scalp psoriasis, check with your doctor before using it.
- Do not apply on inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp skin.
- Consult your doctor before using it if you have hypertension or cardiac/heart problem.
- If you are taking medicine for high blood pressure, talk to your doctor before using it.
- If you have heart disease like abnormal heart rhythm, angina, chest pain or other issue, consult your doctor before using it.
- If you are using any product on scalp like corticosteroids, tretinoin, coal tar, check with your doctor.
- USP of this product:
- Unique combination of Minoxidil and Finasteride solution containing Procapil, Redensyl, TrichogenVeg and Caffeine.
- Transcutol for enhanced penetration.
- Lipid base to reduce scalp irritation.
KNOW YOUR PRODUCT
α) What is Adonsidil FM6 solution?
It is a hair solution for people suffering from genetic hairloss or patterned hair loss or androgenic alopecia with hair loss/ hair fall, hair thinning and looking for hair regrowth.
β) How it works?
It is a combination of Minoxidil solution and Finasteride solution both of which are time tested medicines for hair thinning. After penetrating the scalp, minoxidil works on potassium channel and acts as Vasodilator. It means the blood flow to the hair follicle is increased which provides better nutrients. While finasteride acts on the enzyme called as 5-α reductase thereby preventing DHT formation, which causes hair thinning.
γ) Uniqueness of the product
It has unique combination of minoxidil and finasteride solution with total 6 actives including Procapil, Redensyl, TrichogenVeg and Caffeine.
We have added Transcutol P to enhance penetration of actives.
To reduce scalp irritation, it contains Lipid.