Finpecia 1 mg tablet – 15 Tablets Per Strip
- Company: Cipla Ltd.
- Composition: Finasteride 1mg.
- Packing: 15 film coated tablets per strip for ORAL CONSUMPTION
- Storage: Store at a temperature not exceeding 25°C. Protect from light and moisture. Pregnant or potentially pregnant women should not handle crushed or broken tablet.
- Use: For treatment of male pattern hair loss/ androgenic alopecia in MEN ONLY.
- Always read and understand entire instructions on medicine bottle and/or package leaflet before use.
Add to cart
SCHEDULE ‘H’ DRUG:
WARNING: To be sold by retail on the prescription of a Registered Medical Practitioner only.
- Treatment of male pattern hair loss / androgenic alopecia in MEN ONLY
- It is not indicated for use in WOMEN
- 2. Mechanism of Action:
- Finasteride, a synthetic 4-azasteroid compound, is a specific inhibitor of Type II 5-alpha reductase enzyme. This blocks the peripheral conversion of testosterone to DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) resulting in significant reduction in tissue and serum DHT level. This interrupts the process of miniaturisation of hair by DHT.